Skip to main content

Other Blogs

Featured post

The Chemical Diet for Losing One Stone in a Week

Have you heard of the Chemical Diet where you can lose up to one stone in one week? Not many people have because there wasn't that much information on it but now it's all over the web. Learn more about it here...

Like My Facebook Page

https://www.facebook.com/#!/deelarkinwriter

My X Factor UK 2014 Experience

Photo credit: Denise Larkin (inside the SSE Wembley Arena)



I went to see the X Factor Auditions 2014 last Saturday 2nd August. I arrived at the SSE Wembley Arena as a guest sitting in the audience. It was a unique experience.



Photo credit: Denise Larkin
During the day, interviews of each act take place right outside the SSE Wembley Arena, which I got to see on this particular day when I went to pick up my tickets. I was surprised by some of them when I eventually saw them on stage afterwards. Some of them had outstanding performances and some were just not up to it at all.

I got to see Simon Cowell, Cheryl Cole, Mel B and Louis Walsh. I also got to see Dermot O'Leary who came on stage right at the beginning. He is the presenter of the show. He was back stage talking and questioning each act before they went on stage.

Photo credit: Denise Larkin


It was a great experience just to be there to see what goes on during auditions whilst the whole process is being filmed. The audience is a big part of the show, because the judges involve us and listen wisely to how we react to each singer or band that are auditioning. I even got to see what went on back stage from where I was sitting.

The process for X Factor UK 2014 is for each act to get a private audition in a room with the judges before they actually go to the SSE Wembley Arena for an audience audition.  So, I got to see all those acts that auditioned in London when I was at Wembley. After today (3rd August), the judges will no doubt move onto the next set of auditions in another city in the UK.
Photo credit: Denise Larkin

I had a great view of the stage and could see the judges clearly throughout the whole evening. Of course, we sat in the arena from 8.30 pm watching each act perform.  It was a crazy night with some great laughs and some hilarious comments from the judges, especially Simon Cowell. Auditions went on until 1 am in the morning. The filming process was hectic, as they needed to get as much as possible from each audition. Some acts sang at least three songs each just so the judges could see more of them.  Of course, this may not be shown on television when it does eventually get aired.


© 2014 Denise Larkin. All Rights Reserved.



Read more about my experience at the X Factor UK Auditions 2014 at the following link:


My X Factor UK 2014 Experience - Bubblews


Comments

Popular Posts

The Heroes Concert at Twickenham Stadium

Lose Weight on the 5:2 Diet?

The Island of Love Set in Cyprus

B&Q Has the Best Fitted Wardrobes

My Weightloss and Diet Life Blog: How Much Weight Can You Lose in Two Days?

Have You Ever Had a Breast Cancer Scare?

The Chemical Diet for Losing One Stone in a Week

Have You Used a Shopping Website Called Very?

Drinking Regularly Can Ruin Your Health and Your Life




Popular posts from this blog

Have You Ever Had a Breast Cancer Scare?

Have you had a cancer scare at anytime in your life?  Did you have to go for a Mammogram because you felt a lump?

The Chemical Diet for Losing One Stone in a Week

Have you heard of the Chemical Diet where you can lose up to one stone in one week? Not many people have because there wasn't that much information on it but now it's all over the web. Learn more about it here...

Have You Used a Shopping Website Called Very?

Have you heard of Very online? The multi online shopping website where anything can be bought.  Bought the above Cars racing toy on Very.co.uk for my grandson and he loved it!