Skip to main content

Other Blogs

Featured post

The Chemical Diet for Losing One Stone in a Week

Have you heard of the Chemical Diet where you can lose up to one stone in one week? Not many people have because there wasn't that much information on it but now it's all over the web. Learn more about it here...

Like My Facebook Page

https://www.facebook.com/#!/deelarkinwriter

B&Q Has the Best Fitted Wardrobes

Today, I went shopping for some new fitted wardrobes and felt frustrated until I went to B&Q.




Here is what I found!

I walked around B&Q looking at every different kind of wardrobe that I could find for my bedroom. I found the sliding door wardrobes, which I thought would be more suitable because they seemed more ideal for our bedroom. Our room isn't that big so cannot accommodate much. I also didn't want to open out a wardrobe door, so the sliding door effect seemed better suited for us. When you have a small bedroom, fitted wardrobes are the best option too.




There are various styles to choose from, but I preferred the lighter wood effect with a mirror in the middle as a door. We are buying them and having them fitted all along one wall so it should look and feel perfect once it is finished. Check out B&Q's instructions on how to order wardrobes.





The made to measure sliding doors are the better choice for us so I will be putting my order in very soon for those. 

There is a huge selection of DIY products and other things sold at B&Q so I always love walking around to see what else I can get for a bargain in there.










Check out more from B&Q online.








Comments

Popular Posts

The Heroes Concert at Twickenham Stadium

Lose Weight on the 5:2 Diet?

The Island of Love Set in Cyprus

My Weightloss and Diet Life Blog: How Much Weight Can You Lose in Two Days?

Have You Ever Had a Breast Cancer Scare?

The Chemical Diet for Losing One Stone in a Week

Have You Used a Shopping Website Called Very?

Drinking Regularly Can Ruin Your Health and Your Life




Popular posts from this blog

Have You Ever Had a Breast Cancer Scare?

Have you had a cancer scare at anytime in your life?  Did you have to go for a Mammogram because you felt a lump?

The Chemical Diet for Losing One Stone in a Week

Have you heard of the Chemical Diet where you can lose up to one stone in one week? Not many people have because there wasn't that much information on it but now it's all over the web. Learn more about it here...