Skip to main content

Other Blogs

Featured post

The Chemical Diet for Losing One Stone in a Week

Have you heard of the Chemical Diet where you can lose up to one stone in one week? Not many people have because there wasn't that much information on it but now it's all over the web. Learn more about it here...

Like My Facebook Page

https://www.facebook.com/#!/deelarkinwriter

Have You Ever Had a Breast Cancer Scare?

Have you had a cancer scare at anytime in your life?  Did you have to go for a Mammogram because you felt a lump?






I didn't make an appointment straight away and I know I should have, but I think I was scared.



I wasn't scared of having a mammogram, but I was petrified of the results. Has any other woman out there had one or had a Breast cancer scare?




There are so many women out there today who are suffering from Breast cancer or any type of cancer.

My mother passed away from Breast Cancer. She had to have a mastectomy. It left her in a terrible way, emotionally as well as painfully. She suffered so much. She was also Diabetic and on insulin so this made it harder for her to heal after a mastectomy. She went through agony. 

Of course, she eventually recovered from it and healed but it took a long time. She took Tamoxifen for 5 years and then was taken off it because you can only take it for that amount of time. She was in remission for those 5 years and then cancer came back and eventually, it went to the other breast. She coped very well at the end but we knew it would end at some point. Eventually, she died of a heart attack because her body couldn't take the pain she was in.

Recently, I heard that two more women in my family had Breast Cancer. One of them is more severe than the other. It's a devastating horror for any woman to go through.

I remember my first mammogram. It wasn't the mammogram that scared me but the waiting time afterwards. They made me wait outside for my results only because they knew that my mother had died from Breast Cancer. The time that I had waited was an awful experience and my results were good. I was one of the lucky ones!


I know it's a terrible thing to hear that you have Breast Cancer. It's even more devastating for family members too because you think that you will lose that person immediately. Of course, that's just the feeling of shock that we have to go through at the beginning.

So, unfortunately, it is a horrible disease! Not something any woman wants to suffer from!

Do you know someone who is suffering from Breast cancer?

Donate to Breast Cancer!






Comments

Popular Posts

The Heroes Concert at Twickenham Stadium

Lose Weight on the 5:2 Diet?

The Island of Love Set in Cyprus

B&Q Has the Best Fitted Wardrobes

My Weightloss and Diet Life Blog: How Much Weight Can You Lose in Two Days?

Have You Used a Shopping Website Called Very?

The Chemical Diet for Losing One Stone in a Week

Drinking Regularly Can Ruin Your Health and Your Life




Popular posts from this blog

Have You Used a Shopping Website Called Very?

Have you heard of Very online? The multi online shopping website where anything can be bought.  Bought the above Cars racing toy on Very.co.uk for my grandson and he loved it!

B&Q Has the Best Fitted Wardrobes

Today, I went shopping for some new fitted wardrobes and felt frustrated until I went to B&Q . Here is what I found!