Skip to main content

Other Blogs

Featured post

The Chemical Diet for Losing One Stone in a Week

Have you heard of the Chemical Diet where you can lose up to one stone in one week? Not many people have because there wasn't that much information on it but now it's all over the web. Learn more about it here...

Like My Facebook Page

https://www.facebook.com/#!/deelarkinwriter

Do You Need Help in Getting Your Talent or a New Business Noticed?

I write for many different magazines and websites.  I usually write about anything, but lately I have been promoting new talent, such as, singers, pop groups, bands, or really anyone that I think has a unique talent.  I can also promote new businesses by writing about them. 

If you think you have a talent or have a new business that you need help in getting it known to the public, then you can send me a Youtube video of what you do or any video showing your talent or business clearly.  If your talent or business is in art form then send pictures.  Explain what you do and how you do it.  Write no more than 300 words about your talent or business.  Click on the link below to send me an email.

Get Your Talent Noticed

When I receive your email, I will let you know whether I think it will be appropriate for me to write about your talent or business.  If you are accepted, I will let you know when I will start work on an article for you. 

To Say Thank You
 
To say thank you to me, all I ask is for you to send me a gift. You can spend anything from £2 upwards on a gift from my Amazon Wish List.  You can also buy me an Amazon email gift voucher for saying thank you to me for writing about your talent or business and promoting it, so that the world will see what you can do.  If you decide to spend under £20 then I will write one short article before you send me a gift and one longer article after I have received your gift.

If you decide to spend £20 to £100 I will write about your talent or business over a period of 3 weeks.  If you spend £100 to £200 then I will write over a 4 week period.  If you spend £200 to £500, I will write about you over a 6 week period.  These articles will be sent to many different websites that I write for and some magazines that I regularly work with.  I normally write for Yahoo, Triond, Experts Column, Helium and many more.  I also have a blog.  I will share the articles with as many groups as possible, such as, facebook, twitter, digg and more.

If you spend £500 to £1000 I will write about your talent or business for 3 months.   Anything higher than £1000 then please contact me to negotiate this with me.

Here are the gifts that you can send me by clicking on links below.

Amazon Email Gift Voucher

My Amazon Wish List

Air Miles Gift Voucher

Lastminute.com Gifts

Payment Direct to M y Paypal Address - sending money using my email address.  Please email me if you want to do this and I will give you instructions on what to do next.

Get promoted today!







Comments

Popular Posts

The Heroes Concert at Twickenham Stadium

Lose Weight on the 5:2 Diet?

The Island of Love Set in Cyprus

B&Q Has the Best Fitted Wardrobes

My Weightloss and Diet Life Blog: How Much Weight Can You Lose in Two Days?

Have You Ever Had a Breast Cancer Scare?

Have You Used a Shopping Website Called Very?

The Chemical Diet for Losing One Stone in a Week

Drinking Regularly Can Ruin Your Health and Your Life




Popular posts from this blog

The Chemical Diet for Losing One Stone in a Week

Have you heard of the Chemical Diet where you can lose up to one stone in one week? Not many people have because there wasn't that much information on it but now it's all over the web. Learn more about it here...

Have You Used a Shopping Website Called Very?

Have you heard of Very online? The multi online shopping website where anything can be bought.  Bought the above Cars racing toy on Very.co.uk for my grandson and he loved it!

Have You Ever Had a Breast Cancer Scare?

Have you had a cancer scare at anytime in your life?  Did you have to go for a Mammogram because you felt a lump?