Skip to main content

Other Blogs

Featured post

The Chemical Diet for Losing One Stone in a Week

Have you heard of the Chemical Diet where you can lose up to one stone in one week? Not many people have because there wasn't that much information on it but now it's all over the web. Learn more about it here...

Like My Facebook Page

https://www.facebook.com/#!/deelarkinwriter

An Easy and Cheap Way to Make a Brandy Coffee

Photo credit: Denise Larkin

Do you enjoy coffee liquors? 


I wanted to share this idea that I have been using during the holidays because I think it is a cheap way to have a coffee liquor.

I bought a bottle of squirt cream in my local supermarket called Tesco in the UK. It's called Anchor Brandy flavored cream and it is a limited edition product just for grown-ups. I paid less than £2 for one of these bottles. It contains 88% of cream along with 5% of Brandy. There are other squirt bottles on sale that contain chocolate cream instead of brandy. Of course, I think the brandy cream is a bargain and it may not be available everywhere.

I used the brandy cream for a topping on Christmas puddings and mince pies at first, but then I fancied a coffee liquor, so I started squirting the brandy cream into my coffee. It gave my coffee a kick and turned it into a brandy coffee liquor. I thought it was a great idea and I wanted to share this with everyone too. Do you enjoy brandy coffee liquors?

Believe me when I say that squirting the Anchor Brandy flavored cream into your coffee is very tasty. It sweetens the coffee plus gives it a great alcohol kick. I don't think there are any Anchor Brandy flavored creams left in stores now, but if there are some left in your local store, then I recommend you try it.

I rate the Anchor Brandy Flavored Cream 9 out of 10. It's a great treat to have in your home.






Comments

Popular Posts

The Heroes Concert at Twickenham Stadium

Lose Weight on the 5:2 Diet?

The Island of Love Set in Cyprus

B&Q Has the Best Fitted Wardrobes

My Weightloss and Diet Life Blog: How Much Weight Can You Lose in Two Days?

Have You Ever Had a Breast Cancer Scare?

Have You Used a Shopping Website Called Very?

The Chemical Diet for Losing One Stone in a Week

Drinking Regularly Can Ruin Your Health and Your Life




Popular posts from this blog

Have You Used a Shopping Website Called Very?

Have you heard of Very online? The multi online shopping website where anything can be bought.  Bought the above Cars racing toy on Very.co.uk for my grandson and he loved it!

B&Q Has the Best Fitted Wardrobes

Today, I went shopping for some new fitted wardrobes and felt frustrated until I went to B&Q . Here is what I found!

Have You Ever Had a Breast Cancer Scare?

Have you had a cancer scare at anytime in your life?  Did you have to go for a Mammogram because you felt a lump?