Skip to main content

Other Blogs

Featured post

The Chemical Diet for Losing One Stone in a Week

Have you heard of the Chemical Diet where you can lose up to one stone in one week? Not many people have because there wasn't that much information on it but now it's all over the web. Learn more about it here...

Like My Facebook Page

https://www.facebook.com/#!/deelarkinwriter

Have You Done the Ice Bucket Challenge for ALS

Photo credit: Denise Larkin - The river near Lakeside shopping mall in West Thurrock


Have you been seeing videos of the Ice Bucket Challenge on Facebook lately? Well, I have.

There are lots of them at the moment and even I have been challenged twice to do it. I have 24 hours to do it in front of a camera! I have sent my donation to ALS charity in the UK, but my brother told me that if I don't take up the challenge I should send ALS £100. Is that the deal here? What do others think of this challenge for charity?

I think it's great that people are donating to ALS, because they need the money for research and I suppose the Ice Bucket Challenge has made this possible. So, what do I do? Should I have a bucket of iced cold water thrown over my head and a video taken of myself doing it?

Let's be honest, I hate being on video and especially, if I am going to look like a wet cold fool on camera?


What are your thoughts of the Ice Bucket Challenge?


Have you done it yet?










© 2014 Denise Larkin. All Rights Reserved.






The Ice Bucket Challenge for ALS - Bubblews






Comments

Popular Posts

The Heroes Concert at Twickenham Stadium

Lose Weight on the 5:2 Diet?

The Island of Love Set in Cyprus

B&Q Has the Best Fitted Wardrobes

My Weightloss and Diet Life Blog: How Much Weight Can You Lose in Two Days?

Have You Ever Had a Breast Cancer Scare?

Have You Used a Shopping Website Called Very?

The Chemical Diet for Losing One Stone in a Week

Drinking Regularly Can Ruin Your Health and Your Life




Popular posts from this blog

Have You Ever Had a Breast Cancer Scare?

Have you had a cancer scare at anytime in your life?  Did you have to go for a Mammogram because you felt a lump?

Have You Used a Shopping Website Called Very?

Have you heard of Very online? The multi online shopping website where anything can be bought.  Bought the above Cars racing toy on Very.co.uk for my grandson and he loved it!

The Chemical Diet for Losing One Stone in a Week

Have you heard of the Chemical Diet where you can lose up to one stone in one week? Not many people have because there wasn't that much information on it but now it's all over the web. Learn more about it here...